Evoking Excellence is currently offering the following teleclass:
Leading A Dynamic Tele-Class
4 week series starts September 8, 2008
|| Mondays - September 8, 15, 22 & 29
||Noon Eastern time, 9 a.m. Pacific time
Are you ready to lead your own inspiring Tele-Class?
Do you have the skills and techniques to make it a success?
This series of four 60-minute classes is designed for those who recognize the many benefits of Tele-Classes as a teaching environment and are interested in learning the skills and techniques key to becoming a dynamic Tele-Class leader, using the amazing and opportune technology of the telephone connection!
In this series of interactive sessions you will learn:
How to facilitate a series of telephone moderated classes around your area of content expertise.
- How to structure the class segments and time sequences of well-balanced calls.
- The different and specific skills for telephone classes versus in-person learning environments.
- A treasure trove of facilitating tools, skills and techniques.
- The new 'learner-driven' model for teaching Tele-Classe.s
- Styles of learning and how to engage them effectively.
- How to use "Dialogue" as a class format
- 4 x 60 minute interactive classes - lots of time for rich conversation about content and concepts
- Handouts before and after classes
- Bibliography, Websites and Resources
- Access to recordings of classes for thirty days following each class
- 30-minute complimentary coaching call, to address your personal focus, with one of the class facilitators
- Bonus: Ask us about how, as a graduate of Leading a Dynamic TeleClass, you can be eligible to post your TeleClasses on TeleClass.com!
Facilitators: Linda Seiden & Brenda Chaddock
Linda Seiden is a dynamic Teleclass leader, workshop presenter, personal and professional business coach. She has co-created and delivered a variety of Tele-Classes over the last 3 years. Her passion is to empower people to embrace their authenticity and manifest their highest potential through the coaching partnership. She is known for her warm, engaging and compassionate spirit. Her wisdom and intuitive skills inspire individuals to open their hearts and minds to ever-expanding dimensions of creativity and infinite possibility. For more information about Linda, visit www.evokingexcellencecoaching.com and you can also email Linda here.
Brenda Chaddock is an internationally known speaker, teacher & mentor, with 30 years' experience in facilitating change and community-based leadership. She works with individuals, organizations, Professional Associations and communities world-wide. With a passion for connecting people with their most effective leadership strengths and styles, she is a 'light and lively' facilitator with a profound belief in the power of the world we can create when we live at the edge of all our possibilities, individually and collectively - and Tele-Classes are the latest and greatest way to do this! For more information about Brenda, visit www.followtheleader.ca
Brenda and Linda very much look forward to facilitating your learning and supporting your skill development in telephone program facilitation. We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
Brenda Chaddock Brenda@followtheleader.ca or 604-929-4290
and Linda Seiden LindaS@evokingexcellencecoaching.com or 941-518-7227